We may change the provisions of this Policy at any time and will indicate when changes have been made by revising the date at the top of this Policy. We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Services to make sure that you understand our information collection, use and disclosure practices. If we make material changes to this policy, we will provide you with additional notice of such changes and request your affirmative consent before using or sharing previously collected information in a materially different way.
Information That You Provide to Us
- Tradiematepro may collect information that you provide when you use the services, such as when you: (1) create an account; (2) make a purchase; (3) participate in events or promotions; (4) send questions or comments via e-mail or live chat to Tradiematepro customer support; (5) apply for a job with us online; (6) fill out surveys; or (7) otherwise communicate with us through the Services. The types of personal information that you provide may include your name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address, credit card information, and other contact or identifying information that you choose to provide.
- Content. Tradiematepro stores, processes and maintains files that you create and/or upload using the Services (as well as previous versions of your files), including Tradiematepro charts that you create, sharing lists, and other data related to your account in order to provide the service to you.
Information That We Collect Automatically From You
- Account activity. Tradiematepro’s servers automatically record certain information about your use of Tradiematepro. Similar to other web services, Tradiematepro uses both persistent and session cookies, web beacons, and pixel tracking technology to record information such as account activity (e.g., storage usage, number of log-ins, actions taken), data displayed or clicked on (e.g., UI elements, links), other log information (e.g., browser type, IP address, date and time of access, cookie ID, referrer URL, etc.), and to remember user preferences while using the services. Tradiematepro may collect automated error reports in the case of software malfunction; such error reports may contain some or all of the information in your documents and may be reviewed to help resolve problems with the Tradiematepro software or service.
Information We Collect From Third Parties
- We may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a third-party social networking site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account info and friends, in accordance with the authorisation procedures determined by such third-party social networking site.
- If you elect to purchase a license to use Tradiematepro, we may receive information about your purchase from our third-party payment processor.
- We use analytics services and software provided by third parties to help us understand how users access and use the Services. These tools and services place cookies, web beacons and other devices or technologies on our Services to enable them to track traffic data. The data collected typically includes information such as your IP address, your Internet Service Provider, your web browser, the time spent on webpages, the links clicked, and the advertisements viewed on those pages. We use this information to improve our Services and your experience, to see which areas and features of our Services are popular and to count visits.
- We may display advertising to you on our site that is provided by third parties.
How We Use Your Information
- We use personal information collected through Tradiematepro’s services for purposes described in this Policy or otherwise disclosed to you on or in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
- Operate and improve our services;
- Send you advertising or promotional materials, including information about new products, contests, features and enhancements, special offers and other events of interest from Tradiematepro and our select partners;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and to send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Monitor and evaluate trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide ads, content, communications or features that match user profiles or interests; and
- Link or combine with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Files you create, upload, or copy to Tradiematepro may, if you choose, be read, copied, used and redistributed by people you know or, again if you choose, by people you do not know. Information you disclose using the chat function of Tradiematepro may be read, copied, used and redistributed by people participating in the chat. Use care when including sensitive personal information in files you share or in chat sessions, such as social security numbers, financial account information, home addresses or phone numbers.
- Tradiematepro reserves the right to review documents to help resolve problems with the Tradiematepro software or service, or to ensure compliance with our Terms of Service.
- Tradiematepro may share your personal information with third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- When we have your consent.
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf, who are hosting our data, and need access to your information to carry out their work for us. These entities have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the personal information they obtain from us, and, unless we notify you otherwise and provide you with an opportunity to opt-out, will not use your personal information for any purpose other than as described in this Policy.
- With data analytics and advertising services to understand your preferences and to show you advertising on our site or through our service.
- With law enforcement, courts of competent jurisdiction, or others when we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Tradiematepro, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- With your employer if you are a Tradiematepro registered user, and the domain of the primary email address associated with your Tradiematepro account is owned by your employer and that email address was assigned to you as an employee of that organization, and an authorized representative of that organization wishes to establish a Tradiematepro company account and add you to it, then certain information concerning your individual account may become accessible to that organization’s administrator including your name and email address, and your account may be added to the corporate account.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who used a type of document, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of some or all of Tradiematepro’s assets, bankruptcy or reorganization, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of Tradiematepro’s business to another company.
- Tradiematepro takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information and your documents from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction and to ensure that your documents remain available to you.
- We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We store our backups for six (6) months. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
- You may terminate your use of Tradiematepro at any time.
- Editing or Deleting your Personal Information. If you have created an account, you may at any time review and/or update the contact information we have for you. Please note that even if you delete information from your account, or deactivate it, we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information for a certain period of time.
- Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails, text messages, or mail from Tradiematepro by visiting your user settings page and updating your communications preferences, by following the instructions in emails or text messages. If you opt out, we may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as emails about your account or updates to our Services.
- Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our Services. For more information about how to delete or disable flash cookies please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact Tradiematepro at: email@example.com
Our visitors’ privacy is important to us, and we recognize the need to provide additional privacy protection for children on the Sites permitting such visitors. Younger visitors should always check with their parents or guardians before entering information on any website or mobile application, and we encourage families to discuss their household guidelines regarding the online sharing of personal information.
To use the Tradiematepro Services, Tradiematepro may need to collect personal information, including from children who are under 13 years old (“Children”), from users of the Tradiematepro Services. For the purposes of this Policy, “Child” or “Children” means a person under 13 years old.
Children’s personal information will be handled only as described in this COPPA Policy. Any personal information we collect about other users (e.g., Children over 13 years old, Teachers, and parents) will be treated in accordance with the Policy
Information Collection and Use
- We may request or collect certain information when you visit the Sites. However, visitors are required to share only the information that is reasonably necessary to participate in the particular activity.
- Tradiematepro collects personal information from Children in the form of (1) email address, and (2) password. This information is collected for the purpose of account creation and to enable visitors to log into their accounts and access the Tradiematepro Services. Registration information is used to enable visitors to log into their accounts across different devices and platforms; respond to visitor’s requests for products, services, and information; and send communications to users in connection with their account. Certain non-child-directed pages on the Sites may offer visitors opportunities to apply for employment or internship opportunities. In order to submit an application for any one of these opportunities, the applicant may be required to supply other pertinent personal information including, without limitation, full name, postal address, telephone number(s) and email address. Additional personal information and other information may be requested during the application process (but may not be required).
Requests from Parents
- Parents can tell us to stop collecting personal information from their Child(ren); however, in such cases, the Child(ren) will not be able to use the Tradiematepro Services, as the email address is necessary to log into Tradiematepro accounts. If you direct us to stop collecting and using your Child’s personal information, we must disable his or her use of the Tradiematepro Services to prevent access to the account.
Information We Collect Automatically
- We may automatically collect the following information about a Child’s use of the Tradiematepro Services through our servers and in log files:
- domain name; browser type and operating system; web pages viewed on the Sites; links clicked; the length of time spent on our Sites or Apps; the length of time the Tradiematepro Services are used; the referring URL, or the webpage that led a user to our Site; language information; device name and model; operating system type, name, and version; IP address, device identifier or a similar unique identifier from users of our Apps and Sites; and activities within our Sites and Apps.
- We use this information to analyse trends, administer the Sites, track users’ movements around the Sites, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, support the internal operations of our Sites and Apps, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs. Except as noted in this COPPA Policy, we do not link this automatically-collected data to a Child’s personal information.
- We may also collect information from any mobile devices that a Child uses if the Child has downloaded one or more of our Apps to the device. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to the Child. Examples of information that may be collected and used include how the Child uses the App(s) and information about the type of device the Child is using. In addition, in the event our App(s) crash on a mobile device, we will receive information about the mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our App(s). This information is sent to us as aggregated information and is not traceable to any individual and cannot be used to identify an individual.
Use of information
- We may use the personal information that we collect from Children as follows: to provide the Tradiematepro Services; to respond to support issues and requests; to identify users; to improve the Tradiematepro Services; and to provide a personalized experience to users.
Aggregate or De-Identified Information
- We do not use information in personally identifiable form for our own commercial purposes. If we analyse or use any activity data for our own commercial purposes, we will de-identify and/or aggregate such information. We may use aggregate or de-identified information about Children for research, analysis, and similar purposes. For use in these purposes, we remove email addresses and other personal identifiers. We may use aggregate or de-identified information to better understand how users access and use the Tradiematepro Services; to improve the Tradiematepro Services; or for other research and analytical purposes.
- We will disclose the personal information that we collect from Children only as described in this COPPA Policy. We may disclose Children’s personal information as follows:
- We will disclose Children’s personal information to a child’s parent. Parents may request information about the information we have collected from their Child(ren) by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Service Providers
- We may disclose a Child’s personal information to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf, conduct quality assurance testing; create accounts; provide technical support; and/or provide other services to us. These third party service providers are required not to use personal information other than to provide the services requested by Tradiematepro. We will not disclose Personal Information to third parties for any purposes not described in this COPPA Policy.
- In the event that assets relating to Tradiematepro are transferred or sold to another entity as a result of, for example, a corporate sale, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, information collected by Tradiematepro may be transferred to the acquiring company.
Legal Process and Safety
No Disclosure to Third Party Companies for Marketing.
- As stated above, we will not disclose personal information that we have collected from Children to any third party company for the third party company’s own direct marketing purposes.
- We may otherwise disclose your information pursuant to your consent.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
Your Rights to Review, Delete, and Control Our Use of Children’s Personal Information
- Parents have a right to review the information we have collected about their Child(ren), respectively, and to delete it, and to tell us to stop using it. To exercise these rights, you may contact us at email@example.com. You will be required to authenticate yourself as the Child’s parent to receive information about that Child. Please note that we cannot delete copies of information that a Child’s Parent has already collected and/or copied, and copies of information that you have deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Sites or Apps for a period of time.
Additional Choices Regarding Children’s Personal Information
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Sites who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not be available to you.
- You can stop all collection of information by the App(s) by uninstalling the App(s). You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Changes to this COPPA Policy